Artemisia lactiflora 'Guizho'
Also called White Mugwort
More About Artemisia lactiflora 'Guizho'
- Showy creamy-white flowers
- An erect cultivar with deeply toothed musky-scented mahogany foliage
- A garden specimen for the back of the perennial border
- Attracts butterflies
- Rabbit and deer resistant
- Bloom Time: Late summer into the fall
Guizho Mugwort Growing and Maintenance Tips
Best grown in an average to moist, well-drained soil in full sun. This cultivar is not as drought tolerant as other artemisia. Water at least once a week.
Artemisia lactiflora 'Guizho' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall