Armeria psuedarmeria 'Ballerina Lilac'
Also called Thrift
More About Armeria psuedarmeria 'Ballerina Lilac'
- A first year flowering perennial
- Globe-shaped lilac-pink flower clusters
- Dark green grass-like foliage
- Salt tolerant and suitable for along walkways and rock gardens
- Evergreen foliage
- Low maintenance
- Bloom Time: Mid to late spring
- Flower Size: 2.5 cm
False Sea Thrift Growing and Maintenance Tips
Easy to grow perennial needing a well-drained, sandy soil. Divide in the spring. Deadheading will stimulate new flower buds, extending the bloom time into the summer. The second set of blooms will appear in late summer when cooler temperatures occur. Generally pest and disease free. Suitable for rock gardens, borders, rooftops and walkways.
Armeria psuedarmeria 'Ballerina Lilac' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)
Landscape usesRoadside planting