Aquilegia flabellata 'Cameo Series Mixed'
More About Aquilegia flabellata 'Cameo Series Mixed'
- Rainbow of bicoloured flowers
- This mix of colours includes shades of blue, white, pink, and yellow
- Mounds of blue-gray-green foliage
- Use in rock gardens, border edges or in containers
- Attracts butterflies
- Bloom Time: Spring to early summer
Japanese Fan Columbine Growing and Maintenance Tips
Aquilegia is an easy to grow perennial, growing best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade. Extended periods of drought may cause aquilegia to go into dormancy. Deadheading will help promote more blooms. They are somewhat susceptible to leaf miner and sawfly, which disfigure the foliage. As the plants usually wane in midsummer, it is safe to cut them down, to prevent self-seeding.
Aquilegia flabellata 'Cameo Series Mixed' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average