More About 'Tilton'
- Prunus armeniaca 'Tilton'
- Medium-sized, heart-shaped light orange-coloured fruit
- Firm fresh is golden-yellow and red-blushed
- Sweet with a hint of tartness in flavour
- Excellent for freezing, drying or canning
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: July
Tilton Apricot Growing and Maintenance Tips
Apricot grow best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun. Although most apricots are self-pollinating, production is better if two or more cultivars can cross-pollinate.