More About 'Harogem'
- Prunus armeniaca 'Harogem'
- Medium to small fruit have a bright red, glossy blush on an orange background
- Exceptional flavour and texture
- Use for fresh eating, cooking and preserving
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Mid to late season
Harogem Apricot Growing and Maintenance Tips
Apricot grow best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun. Although most apricots are self-pollinating, production is better if two or more cultivars can cross-pollinate.
Moist to Average