Apple 'Zestar®' (Minnewashta)#PP11367, CPBR2995
More About Zestar® ('Minnewashta') (PP11367, CPBR2995)
- Malus domestica 'Zestar'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Medium-sized, nearly solid red with green spots
- Crisp and juicy with a sweet-tart flavour
- Stores well
- Good for eating fresh, cooking or for cider
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Late August to early September
Zestar ®Apple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M. 26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.
Zestar® ('Minnewashta') (PP11367, CPBR2995) Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils