Apple 'Vista Bella'
More About 'Vista Bella'
- Malus domestica 'Vista Bella'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Medium-sized, yellow-green skin, flushed red where exposed to sunlight
- Flesh is juicy, with a distinctive, fruity taste
- Stores poorly
- Great eaten fresh or as a dessert apple
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Mid-July
Vista Bella Apple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M.26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.
'Vista Bella' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils