Apple 'Snow Sweet®' (Wildung)#PP19446, CPBRAF
More About Snow Sweet® ('Wildung') (PP19446, CPBRAF)
- Malus pumila 'Snow Sweet'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Large-sized, bronze-red blush over the green-yellow skin
- Sweet tasting with a tart balance, almost buttery
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Mid-September to early October
Snow Sweet® Apple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. ypically available in rootstocks E.M. 26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.
Snow Sweet® ('Wildung') (PP19446, CPBRAF) Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils