More About 'Liberty'
- Malus domestica 'Liberty'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Medium-sized, red to green fruit
- Crisp, juicy, yellowish flesh
- Use for eating fresh or applesauce
- Good resistance to scab, fire blight, and cedar apple rust
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Early September
Liberty Apple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M.26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.
Average to Dry Soils