More About 'Jerseymac'
- Malus domestica 'Jerseymac'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Medium to large, yellow to red-blushed fruit
- Firm, crisp and juicy, but somewhat bland
- Stores poorly
- Good dessert or cooking apple
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Mid-August
Jerseymac Apple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M.26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.
Average to Dry Soils