More About 'Honeygold'
- Malus domestica 'Honeygold'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Medium to large-sized, yellow fruit
- Crisp, juicy, and sweet tasting
- Good for eating fresh and for cooking
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Late October
Honeygold Apple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M.26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils