Apple 'Honeycrisp™' (Honeycrisp)#CPBR1007
More About Honeycrisp™ ('Honeycrisp') (CPBR1007)
- Malus domestica 'MN 1711'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Large-sized fruit with a bright red skin
- Exceptionally crisp and sweet tasting
- Stores well
- Great for eating fresh, cooking or for cider
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Late September
Honeycrisp™Apple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program. Typically available in rootstock M.M.106 (semi-dwarf).
Honeycrisp™ ('Honeycrisp') (CPBR1007) Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils