Apple 'Emerald Spire®' (Jefgreen)#PP23863, CPBR4684
More About Emerald Spire® ('Jefgreen') (PP23863, CPBR4684)
- Malus x adstringens 'Jefgreen'
- Light pink to white blooms
- Forms fruit on short spurs
- Attractive, green apple with a golden blush
- Mellow, sweet to tart apple for eating fresh or making apple sauce
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Early to mid-September
Emerald Spire® Apple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M. 26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.
Emerald Spire® ('Jefgreen') (PP23863, CPBR4684) Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils