More About 'Belmac'
- Malus domestica 'Belmac'
- Resistant to apple scab
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Medium to large, russet-red fruit
- Juicy flesh is mildly acidic
- Ripens late, up to 15 weeks of storage life
- Good for eating fresh and for desserts
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: September to October
Belmac Apple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M.26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.
Average to Dry Soils