Anemone x hybrida 'Party Dress'#PP13844
Also called Windflower
Suitable Substitutions for Anemone x hybrida 'Party Dress'
More About Anemone x hybrida 'Party Dress' (PP13844)
- Outstanding double flowering pink with yellow-green centres
- Attractive glossy green foliage
- Deer and rabbit resistant
- A good companion plant for finished bulbs with its late-emerging foliage
- Bloom Time: Late summer to mid-fall
Japanese Anemone Growing and Maintenance Tips
Anemone grows best in a moist, well-drained soil, once established. Do not plant Japanese anemones too deep, leave the crown just raised or level with the soil surface. May need winter protection. Transplanting is best done in the spring.
Anemone x hybrida 'Party Dress' (PP13844) Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall