Anemone hupehensis var. japonica 'Pamina'
Also called Windflower
Suitable Substitutions for Anemone hupehensis var. japonica 'Pamina'
More About Anemone hupehensis var. japonica 'Pamina'
- Delicate nodding semi-double rose-pink flowers
- Lustrous green dense foliage
- A low-maintenance compact selection
- Easily grown in containers
- Bloom Time: Late summer to early fall
A hybrid cross between Anemone hupehensis var.japonica and Anemone vitifolia.
Japanese Anemone Growing and Maintenance Tips
Anemone grow best in a moist, well-drained soil, once established. Do not plant Japanese anemones too deep, leave the crown just raised or level with the soil surface. May need winter protection. Transplanting is best done in the spring.
Anemone hupehensis var. japonica 'Pamina' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall