Anemone x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert'
Also called Windflower
Anemone x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert' - Japanese Anemone - Photo courtesy of Sean James Consulting & Design
More About Anemone x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert'
- Poppy-like single white blooms on tall stems make excellent cut flowers
- Deep green foliage on branching stems
- Deer and rabbit resistant
- Spectacular when grown in masses
- Bloom Time: Late summer into fall
Japanese Anemone Growing and Maintenance Tips
Anemone grow best in a moist, well-drained soil, once established. Do not plant Japanese anemones too deep, leave the crown just raised or level with the soil surface. May need winter protection. Transplanting is best done in the spring.
Anemone x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall