Anemone x hybrida 'Sweetly'#PP31089
Also called Windflower
Anemone x hybrida Fall in Love™ 'Sweetly' - Fall in Love™ Japanese Anemone from NVK Nurseries - Photo courtesy of Walters Gardens, Inc.
Series: Fall in Love™
More About Anemone x hybrida 'Sweetly' (PP31089)
- Rich pink flowers in early fall
- Semi-double flowers above large mound of dark green foliage
- Deer and rabbit resistant
- A good companion plant for finished bulbs with its late-emerging foliage
- Bloom Time: Late summer to mid-fall
Fall in Love™ Japanese Anemone Growing and Maintenance Tips
Anemone grows best in a moist, well-drained soil, once established. Do not plant Japanese anemones too deep, leave the crown just raised or level with the soil surface. May need winter protection. Transplanting is best done in the spring.
Anemone x hybrida 'Sweetly' (PP31089) Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall