Anemone x hybrida 'Curtain Call Deep Rose'#PPAF
Also called Windflower
Anemone x hybrida 'Curtain Call Deep Rose' - Japanese Anemone - Photo courtesy of Walters Gardens, Inc.
Series: Curtain Call
More About Anemone x hybrida 'Curtain Call Deep Rose' (PPAF)
- Bright rose pink flowers above a compact mound of green foliage
- The flowers produce a double row of petals on short stems
- Attractive glossy green foliage
- Deer and rabbit resistant
- A good companion plant for finished bulbs with its late-emerging foliage
- Bloom Time: Late summer to mid-fall
Japanese Anemone Growing and Maintenance Tips
Anemone grows best in a moist, well-drained soil, once established. Do not plant Japanese anemones too deep, leave the crown just raised or level with the soil surface. May need winter protection. Transplanting is best done in the spring.
Anemone x hybrida 'Curtain Call Deep Rose' (PPAF) Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall