Anemone x hybrida 'Elfin Swan'
Also called Japanese Anemone
More About Anemone x hybrida 'Elfin Swan'
- Smallest to date in the Swan series
- Nodding, single, white flowers have contrasting yellow stamens
- Large, deeply lobed, dark green foliage
- Deer and rabbit resistant
- Excellent choice for mass plantings in shady woodlands
- Bloom Time: June to October
Windflower Growing and Maintenance Tips
Anemone grow best in a moist, well-drained soil, once established. Do not plant Japanese anemones too deep, leave the crown just raised or level with the soil surface. May need winter protection. Transplanting is best done in the spring.
Anemone x hybrida 'Elfin Swan' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall