Anemone x hybrida 'September Charm'
Also called Japanese Anemone
More About Anemone x hybrida 'September Charm'
- AKA: Anemone hupensis var. japonica 'September Charm'
- Tall stems of single pink flowers
- Flowers arch above dark green airy foliage
- Good for fresh-cut flowers
- Rabbit and deer resistant
- Bloom Time: Late summer to fall
Windflower Growing and Maintenance Tips
Anemone thrives in a moist, well-drained soil, once established. Do not plant Japanese anemones too deep, leave the crown just raised or level with the soil surface. May need winter protection. Transplanting is best done in the spring.
Anemone x hybrida 'September Charm' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall