Anemone multifida 'Rubra'
Also called Pacific Anemone
More About Anemone multifida 'Rubra'
- Carmine-red flowers with yellow centres
- Low, clumping mound of fern-like foliage
- Suitable for edging and rock gardens
- Attracts butterflies and bees
- Bloom Time: Mid-spring to early summer
Cutleaf Anemone Growing and Maintenance Tips
Anemone multifida are easy to grow and suitable for alpine or rock gardens. They flourish in full sun to partial shade in an average to moist, well-drained soil, withstanding short periods of drought. After flowers fade, do not cut back, or you will miss the unique, cotton-like seed heads that follow. Self-seeding.
Anemone multifida 'Rubra' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average