Anemone multifida 'Major'
More About Anemone multifida 'Major'
- Creamy-yellow to white flowers
- Low clump of fern-like, gray-green foliage
- Presents a show of white cotton-like seed heads when flowers finish
- Deer and rabbit resistant
- Bloom Time: Late spring into summer
Cutleaf Anemone Growing and Maintenance Tips
Anemone multifida are easy to grow and suitable for alpine or rock gardens. They flourish in full sun to partial shade in an average to moist, well-drained soil, withstanding short periods of drought. After flowers fade, do not cut back, or you will miss the unique, cotton-like seed heads that follow.
Anemone multifida 'Major' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum