Amsonia x 'Blue Ice'
More About Amsonia x 'Blue Ice'
- Navy-blue buds open to light blue star-shaped flowers
- Up to a five-week longer bloom time than other amsonia
- Compact habit of dark green willow-like foliage
- Leaves turn golden in autumn
- Beautiful when used en masse along a perennial border
- Bloom Time: Early to midsummer
Blue Star Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade. Very easy to grow perennial with no significant disease or insect issues.
Amsonia x 'Blue Ice' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum