Amsonia ciliata 'Spring Sky'
Also called Fringed Blue Star
Suitable Substitutions for Amsonia ciliata 'Spring Sky'
More About Amsonia ciliata 'Spring Sky'
- Light blue star-shaped flowers
- Flowers last longer than the species
- Narrow, fine-textured green foliage
- Foliage turns gold-bronze in autumn
- Uniform and compact habit
- Bloom Time: May to June
Spring Sky Blue Star Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun. Exceptional heat and drought tolerance. If the soil is too rich or the plant has too much shade, its habit will be open and floppy. Very easy to grow perennial with no significant disease or insect issues.
Amsonia ciliata 'Spring Sky' Characteristics
Moist to Average