Amelanchier x grandiflora 'Robin Hill'
More About Amelanchier x grandiflora 'Robin Hill'
- Oval-shaped crown with slightly ascending branches
- Soft pale pink flowers fade to white before the leaves emerge
- Sweet juicy edible blue-black fruit
- Lush green in late spring and summer gives way to shades of orange to red by fall
- A well-formed amelanchier ideal for street planting
Robin Hill Serviceberry Growing and Maintenance Tips
A very well-formed amelanchier, this tree is a more vigorous grower than other cultivars. The ripe berries are safe for human consumption and attractive to birds.
Amelanchier x grandiflora 'Robin Hill' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeEarly Spring