Amelanchier x grandiflora 'Autumn Brilliance'#PP5717
Amelanchier x grandiflora 'Autumn Brilliance' - Autumn Brilliance Serviceberry - Photo courtesy of J. Frank Schmidt & Son Co.
More About Amelanchier x grandiflora 'Autumn Brilliance' (PP5717)
- Upright oval growth habit
- Showy slightly fragrant white flowers in drooping clusters
- Edible fruit shows green, then red, and finally purple-blue
- Bluish-green leaves in the summer change to brilliant orange-red in the fall
- An excellent tree, ideal for an early show of colour
- Bloom Time: Spring
Autumn Brilliance Serviceberry Growing and Maintenance Tips
'Autumn Brilliance' tolerates many types of soils, growing best in moist, well-drained conditions. The ripe berries are safe for human consumption and attractive to birds.
Amelanchier x grandiflora 'Autumn Brilliance' (PP5717) Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Moist to Wet Soils
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeEarly Spring