Alcea rosea 'Fiesta Time'
Series: Halo Series
More About Alcea rosea 'Fiesta Time'
- Shorter and more compact selection
- Two-toned large double flowers
- Cerise-pink flowers with soft pink ruffled edges on sturdy stalks
- Vigorous, upright perennial
- Rounded, hairy, light green foliage
- Might be a short-lived perennial
- Bloom Time: Mid to late summer
Hollyhock Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in a moderately fertile, average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun. Considered a short-lived perennial, although hollyhocks will self-seed readily if allowed.
Alcea rosea 'Fiesta Time' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall