Alcea rosea 'Cerise'
Series: Halo Series
More About Alcea rosea 'Cerise'
- Two-toned, large single flowers
- Pink flowers with a contrasting deep purple centre halo on tall, sturdy stalks
- Vigorous, upright perennial
- Rounded, hairy, light green foliage
- This cultivar bred to resist rust
- Bloom Time: Early to midsummer
Hollyhock Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in a moderately fertile, average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun. May require staking if planted in exposed sites.
Alcea rosea 'Cerise' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum