Alcea rosea 'Black Knight'
More About Alcea rosea 'Black Knight'
- Deep blackish-purple single flowers on tall sturdy stalks
- Vigorous upright perennial
- Rounded hairy light green foliage
- This cultivar bred to resist rust
- Bloom Time: Mid to late summer
Hollyhock Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in a moderately fertile, average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun. May require staking if planted in exposed sites.
Alcea rosea 'Black Knight' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall