Ajuga reptans 'Dixie Chip'#PP20890
More About Ajuga reptans 'Dixie Chip' (PP20890)
- Sport of Ajuga 'Chocolate Chip'
- Variegated foliage of green, white and pink
- Violet-blue spikes of flowers
- Evergreen in warmer climates
- Flowers sterile, do not self-seed
- Bloom Time: Mid-spring to early summer
Bugleweed Growing and Maintenance Tips
Slow-spreading, ground cover that grows best in a fairly moist soil. Dense foliage is good for choking out weeds, however, it can be invasive. Will grow in partial to full shade, and with adequate moisture will tolerate some sun. To rejuvenate plant growth, mow (on a high setting) after blooming. Divide every two to three years to prevent centre dieback.
Ajuga reptans 'Dixie Chip' (PP20890) Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum