Ajuga reptans 'Bronze Beauty'
More About Ajuga reptans 'Bronze Beauty'
- Compact, mounded habit with bronze foliage
- Blue-purple flower spikes
- Vigorous habit with evergreen foliage
- Good plant for stabilizing soil on slopes
- Bloom Time: Spring to early summer
Bugleweed Growing and Maintenance Tips
Slow to medium spreading ground cover that grows best in a fairly moist soil. Dense foliage is good for choking out weeds, however, it can be invasive. Will grow in partial to full shade, and with adequate moisture will tolerate some sun. To rejuvenate plant growth, mow (on a high setting) after blooming. Divide every two to three years to prevent centre dieback.
Ajuga reptans 'Bronze Beauty' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average