Agastache x 'Rosie Posie'#PP25857, COPF
More About Agastache x 'Rosie Posie' (PP25857, COPF)
- Loads of hot pink flowers with magenta calyxes
- Showy long after flowering, because of the calyxes
- Compact rounded habit
- Drought tolerant when established
- Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds
- Bloom Time: Midsummer to early fall
Licorice-scented foliage can be used in teas and added to salads.
Anise Hyssop Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in full sun and an average to dry, well-drained soil. If desired, pinch main stems in June just before the buds form, to keep the plant compact. After flowering, remove old flowers to promote a second flowering. No serious pest or disease problems.
Agastache x 'Rosie Posie' (PP25857, COPF) Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall