Agastache x 'Blue Boa'#PP24050, COPF
Also called Blue Boa Hyssop
More About Agastache x 'Blue Boa' (PP24050, COPF)
- Deep violet-blue spikes over green foliage
- Flowers are long, wide and extremely showy
- Drought tolerant when established
- Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds
- Bloom Time: Midsummer to early fall
Licorice-scented foliage can be used in teas and added to salads.
Hyssop Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in full sun and an average to dry, well-drained soil. If desired, pinch main stems in June just before the buds form, to keep the plant compact. After flowering, remove old flowers to promote a second flowering. No serious pest or disease problems.
Agastache x 'Blue Boa' (PP24050, COPF) Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils