Agapanthus africanus 'Albidus'
More About Agapanthus africanus 'Albidus'
- Pure white trumpet-like flowers
- Clump forming perennial with bright green foliage
- Strap-like leaves with erect stems
- Hardier variety of agapanthus
- Semi-evergreen foliage
- Excellent plant for patio containers
- Bloom Time: Summer
Lily of the Nile Growing and Maintenance Tips
Needs winter protection, so if grown in patio containers, store in a cool location inside. After flowering, you may want to leave the tall flower stems uncut as they will produce interesting black seed pods for the remainder of the summer.
Agapanthus africanus 'Albidus' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall