Acorus gramineus 'Oborozuki'
More About Acorus gramineus 'Oborozuki'
- Variegated green and golden-yellow grass-like foliage
- Insignificant green flowers
- Evergreen to semi-evergreen foliage
- Grown for its dwarf clump-forming habit
- Foliage and rhizomes emit a citrus scent when crushed or bruised
- Bloom Time: Late spring
Grassy-leaved Sweet Flag Growing and Maintenance Tips
Foliage is evergreen in mild winters, but should be cut back in early spring to allow the new fresh growth to appear. Suitable for bog gardens, however, it will not tolerate deep standing water. This is a slow-growing cultivar.
Acorus gramineus 'Oborozuki' Characteristics
Bog or water garden
Soil MoistureMoist to Wet Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum
Landscape usesWoodland/woods edge