Achillea millefolium 'Terracotta'
Suitable Substitutions for Achillea millefolium 'Terracotta'
More About Achillea millefolium 'Terracotta'
- Excellent perennial for dry, hot, sunny gardens
- Salmon-pink flowers turn terracotta-orange with age
- Fragrant, silver-green foliage
- Excellent for cut flowers
- Bloom Time: Early to midsummer
The name Achillea comes from Greek mythology and as legend has it, was used to treat war wounds during battle.
Yarrow Growing and Maintenance Tips
Yarrow are very easy to grow, even for the inexperienced gardener. Grows in many soil conditions. Deadheading will promote new blooms and keep the plant compact.
Achillea millefolium 'Terracotta' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall