Achillea millefolium 'Strawberry Seduction'#PP18401, COPF
Series: Blooms of Bressingham® Seduction
More About Achillea millefolium 'Strawberry Seduction' (PP18401, COPF)
- Strawberry-red clusters of flowers, centred with yellow eyes
- Flowers dry to shades of yellow
- Excellent cut flower, dried or fresh
- Compact plant, great for massing and borders
- Bloom Time: Early to midsummer
The name Achillea comes from Greek mythology and as legend has it, was used to treat war wounds during battle.
Yarrow Growing and Maintenance Tips
Yarrow are very easy to grow even for the inexperienced gardener. Grows in many soil conditions. Deadheading will promote new blooms and keep the plant compact.
Achillea millefolium 'Strawberry Seduction' (PP18401, COPF) Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall