Achillea millefolium 'Paprika'
More About Achillea millefolium 'Paprika'
- Flat-topped clusters of red flowers, centred with yellow
- Flowers fade to light pink and creamy-yellow
- Drought and heat tolerant and likes a well-drained soil
- Good for cut flowers, dried or fresh
- Fragrant fern-like foliage
- Deer and rabbit resistant
- Bloom Time: Early to midsummer
The name Achillea comes from Greek mythology and as legend has it, was used to treat war wounds during battle.
Yarrow Growing and Maintenance Tips
Remove faded flowers to stimulate blooming. This perennial spreads quickly, so divide clumps in early spring or late fall.
Achillea millefolium 'Paprika' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall