Achillea millefolium 'Mary Anne'
Suitable Substitutions for Achillea millefolium 'Mary Anne'
More About Achillea millefolium 'Mary Anne'
- Very hardy perennial that survives in both cold and heat
- Compact, silvery-gray, fern-like foliage
- Flowers are soft yellow and long-lasting
- Easy to grow in average soils
- Drought tolerant and deer resistant
- Bloom Time: Late spring to early summer
The name Achillea comes from Greek mythology and as legend has it, was used to treat war wounds during battle.
Yarrow Growing and Maintenance Tips
Yarrow are very easy to grow even for the inexperienced gardener. Grows in many soil conditions and is suitable for hot, dry locations. Deadheading will promote new blooms and keep the plant compact.
Achillea millefolium 'Mary Anne' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall