Acer shirasawanum 'Jordan'
More About Acer shirasawanum 'Jordan'
- Leaves emerge a pastel orange
- Foliage is bright yellow during the summer months
- Leaves often have a light red border
- Red seeds are showy amongst the foliage
- Fall colour is shades of deep maroon and orange
- Vigorous, upright tree
- Bloom Time: Spring
Jordan Full Moon Maple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Good sun tolerance with consistent moisture. Has better colour and more vigour than others of the species. Mulch well, but avoid heaping mulch against the stem.
Acer shirasawanum 'Jordan' Characteristics
Moist to Average