Acer shirasawanum 'Aureum'
More About Acer shirasawanum 'Aureum'
- Slow-growing with an upright vase-shaped habit
- Beautiful chartreuse foliage edged with red in spring
- Leaves darken to light green in summer
- Showy orange-red foliage in the fall
- Brightens up a dark corner in the garden
Golden Full Moon Maple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Golden Full Moon maple is easily grown in a moist, organically rich, well-drained soil, in partial shade. Mulch well, but avoid heaping mulch against the stem. Dappled afternoon shade is best to avoid scorch. Excellent focal point for the small garden.
Acer shirasawanum 'Aureum' Characteristics
Moist to Average