Acer saccharum 'Super Sweet'
More About Acer saccharum 'Super Sweet'
- Developed for its sap and maple syrup production
- Upright growing, with a dense rounded crown
- Lush green foliage through the summer
- Leaves turn yellow to brilliant orange or red in the fall
- A beautiful shade tree with striking fall colour
Super Sweet Sugar Maple Growing and Maintenance Tips
This tree has the common sugar maple characteristics with the exception of its outstanding super sweet sap and high sugar content, perfect for producing maple syrup.
Acer saccharum 'Super Sweet' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average