Acer saccharum 'Arrowhead'
More About Acer saccharum 'Arrowhead'
- Dense, upright, pyramidal habit
- Insignificant flowers appear just before the leaves
- Fruit (samaras in pairs) ripen early fall
- Foliage is dark green in the summer
- Brilliant yellow, orange and some red colour in the fall
- A good choice when vertical space is an issue
- Bloom Time: Spring
Arrowhead Maple Growing and Maintenance Tips
An excellent, shade tree for a smaller, home landscape. Avoid planting in areas where soil compaction, road salt or pollution are a factor.
Acer saccharum 'Arrowhead' Characteristics
Moist to Average