Acer saccharinum 'Pyramidale'
Suitable Substitutions for Acer saccharinum 'Pyramidale'
More About Acer saccharinum 'Pyramidale'
- AKA Acer saccharinum 'Fastigiatum'
- Fast-growing, large, wide, columnar habit, maturing oval to round
- Small, yellow flowers appear in clusters before the foliage
- Deeply lobed, light green leaves have silvery undersides
- Foliage turns yellow in the fall
- Its low branches provide good screening
- Bloom Time: Spring
Pyramidal Silver Maple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Silver maple can tolerate moist to wet, sometimes mucky, often poorly drained soils. A good selection when planting on floodplains, along the edges of streams and rivers and in low woods.
Acer saccharinum 'Pyramidale' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Wet Soils
Moist to Average