Acer platanoides 'Drummondii'
Also called Silver Variegated Maple
More About Acer platanoides 'Drummondii'
- Slow-grower with a rounded to oval crown
- Yellow-green flowers appear in clusters before the foliage
- Dark green leaves are tinged with creamy-white edges
- It has no significant fall colour
- Highlight it against a darker backdrop
- Bloom Time: Spring
Harlequin Maple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Harlequin maple grows best in average to moist conditions, and shouldn't be allowed to dry out. It is not particular as to soil type or pH and is tolerant of urban pollution. Any shoots which show signs of reversion (fully green leaves) are best removed.
Acer platanoides 'Drummondii' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeEarly Spring