Acer palmatum 'Peve Stanley'
More About Acer palmatum 'Peve Stanley'
- Medium-sized upright cultivar
- Small, delicate purple-red leaves
- Holds its colour well all season
- Foliage is deeply dissected
- Fall colour is orange to red
Peve Stanley Japanese Maple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Best planted in a well-drained soil with high organic matter. Japanese maples are grown as specimen trees or multi-stemmed plants. Any pruning should be done in summer. Mulch well, but avoid heaping mulch against the stem. Most cultivars need full sun or light afternoon shade.