Abies pinsapo 'Aurea'
More About Abies pinsapo 'Aurea'
- Attractive silver-blue needles with a golden overcast
- Gold colour is more pronounced in the new growth
- Rigid needles prominently radiate out around the branches
- Irregular conical shape and slow-growing
- Raspberry-coloured buds open to cylindrical yellow-green cones
- Cones will mature to brown before releasing seeds
Golden Spanish Fir Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plant in an acidic, well-drained soil with plenty of moisture. Needles need protection from the hot afternoon sun to prevent sun bleaching.
Abies pinsapo 'Aurea' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils