Geranium 'Azure Rush®'#PP12175, COPF
Also called Geranium
More About Geranium 'Azure Rush®'
- Blooms of Bressingham® introduction
- Sport of Geranium 'Rozanne'®
- More compact habit than 'Rozanne'
- 5-petaled violet-blue flowers(6cm wide) with white eyes and dark veining
- Very long blooming selection (mid-spring to frost)
- Deeply cut, mid-green, slightly marbled foliage
- Excellent choice when used as ground cover or massing
Azure Rush® Cranesbill Growing and Maintenance Tips
Prefers moist to average well drained soils but can tolerate dry to average. Best sited in full sun to part shade (afternoon shade prefered). Pruning or deadheading is not neccessary to prolong flowering time. Prune only to maintain shape or width if preferred.
Geranium 'Azure Rush®' Characteristics
Flowering TimeLate Spring/Early Summer
Late Summer/Early Fall
Soil MoistureWell Drained
Moist to Average