Geranium 'Azure Rush®'#PP12175, COPF
Also called Geranium
More About Geranium 'Azure Rush®'
- Blooms of Bressingham® introduction
- Sport of Geranium 'Rozanne'®
- More compact habit than 'Rozanne'
- Five-petaled, violet-blue flowers up to 6 cm wide, with white eyes and dark veining
- Long blooming selection: mid spring to frost
- Deeply cut, mid-green, slightly marbled foliage
- Excellent choice when used as a ground cover or for massing
Azure Rush® Cranesbill Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in a moist to average, well-drained soil, can also tolerate dry to average conditions. Best sited in full sun to partial shade (afternoon shade is best). Pruning or deadheading is not neccessary to prolong flowering time. Prune only to maintain shape or width if desired.
Geranium 'Azure Rush®' Characteristics
Flowering TimeLate Spring/Early Summer
Late Summer/Early Fall
Soil MoistureWell Drained
Moist to Average