Hamamelis vernalis 'Quasimodo'
More About Hamamelis vernalis 'Quasimodo'
- Burnt-orange, spidery, fragrant flowers
- Textured, medium to bright green leaves
- Leaves turn golden-yellow in the fall
- Slow-growing, rounded habit
- Bloom Time: Late winter or early spring
Quasimodo Vernal Witchhazel Growing and Maintenance Tips
Tolerant of a range of soils, pH, and light conditions, but grows best in a moist, well-drained, slightly acidic soil, in dappled shade.
Hamamelis vernalis 'Quasimodo' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeEarly Spring